I encountered the list that follows at StumbleUpon.com. Several of the quotations were new to me. Perhaps a few will be of interest and value to you.
* * *
The way you start your day can have tremendous impact on how you are going through everything single activity you will do for the whole day. Your first hour from when you wake up can help you get the best direction to move with excitement, focus, determination and could inspire you to feel going and being at your best.
There might be situation that could make you see yourself like feeling stuck at some point but you really need just a little bit of dose to set back on very good track and serve you as a booster to inspire, nurture, motivate and feed you to keep moving and walk trough all your activities during the day.
Here are 31 of the most inspirational and motivational quotes by world-famous eaders, authors, and athletes that will help you make better decisions, set you up for success, accomplish the most out of your entrepreneurial efforts and, when in the moment of difficulty, fear, struggle, and adversity, help you overcome them.
1. “Make each day your masterpiece.”~ John Wooden
2. ” The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” ~ Dalai Lama
3. ”Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
4. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” ~ Gandhi
5. “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” ~ Jim Kohn
6. “Dan’t wait. The time will never be just right.” ~ Napoleon Hill
7. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” ~ Jimmy Johnson
8, “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” ~ Karen Lamb
9. “Change your thoughts and you can change your world.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
10. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” ~ Tim Ferris
11. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” ~ Wayne Gretzky
12. “You’re going to go through tough time — that’s life. But I say, ‘nothing happens to you, it happen for you.’ See the what’s positive in negative events.” ~ Joel Osteen
13. “Combine with passion and perseverance as well as identifying and leveraging your strengths and aptitudes is the key to any career path.”~ Anadil Hossain
14. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot
15. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.”~ T.S. Eliot
16. “Action is the foundation key to all success.” ~ Pablo Picasso
17. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”~Dr Robert Schuller
18. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” ~ Kevin Kruse
19-“We become what we think about.” ~ Earl Nightingale
20-“Winning isn’t everything but wanting to win is.” ~ Vince Lombardi
21-“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”~ Stephen Covey
22-“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”~ Albert Einstein
23. “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.”~ Charles Kettering
24. “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to.”~ Kobe Bryant
25. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
26. “Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.” ~ Oprah Winfey
27. “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.”~ Lao Tzu
28. ” I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times i’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” ~ Michael Jordan
29. “A smile is so sexy, yet so warm. When someone genuinely smiles at you, it’s the greatest feeling in the world.” ~ Mandy Moore
30. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”~ Confucius
31. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs.